Creating a family-friendly culture that inspires success and a LOVE FOR DANCE!
At Kick It Up A Notch, we believe:
- Every student should have the opportunity to experience high-quality teaching that teaches strong foundations and inspires a love for dance.
- Every student belongs at the studio - regardless of age, body type, and skill level. Connection to the dancers, instructors and families is of the utmost importance.
- Every student flourishes in a supportive, respectful, and family-friendly culture in which staff, students, and families show humility and continual encouragement for each other.
- Each should be dedicated with a strong work ethic all driven by a passion for dance
- Time at the studio should be purposeful and meaningful and align with our vision of inspiring a love for dance. It is not always about the quantity of hours spent at the studio but more about the quality of hours spent with effective instructors and passionate dancers.
- Although our dancers do exceptionally well at competitions, they should dance for more than competitions; students should dance for themselves and others to spread joy and reach people far beyond the studio